Sashimi Grade Shima Aji, Striped Jack, White Trevally (シマアジ) IQF Fresh Frozen 1.3~1.5kg
Sashimi Grade Shima Aji (Striped Jack, White Trevally) シマアジ IQF Frozen 1.3~1.5kg
Shima Aji are found in the waters of central Japan, Shima Aji are distinct with a yellow strip running down their body. They are extremely south after as the flesh is clean tasting yet slightly fatty. Its flesh is milky white and gives a very smooth sensation when eaten raw or cooked.
- Texture: Firm and Flakey
- Taste: Clean and light
- Colour: Milky White
- Weight: 1 - 1.5kg
- Recommended: To be eaten Sashimi, BBQ, broiled, steamed or Pan fried with skin crisped up
To Defrost / To Store
- Each item is IQF frozen to ensure the utmost freshness
- Leave in the fridge for 24 hours OR
- Leave under running water for 30min
- Do Not re-freeze after it has thawed and defrosted.
- Once defrosted, keep refrigerated and consume within 5 days.
*Note: Packaging is subject to supply and demand. Our Produce will always be top grade and quality controlled by Shiki specialists. Guaranteed Kyushu Product 👍
For Pre-Order air-flown items such as Fresh Kinmedai, kindly pick a delivery date and give us a ring at (+65) 6297 0680, air-flown items are flown in twice a week every Tuesday & Friday. (Air flight dates are subjected to changes, please see our banner on the top of the page for updates)