*Pre-Order Only* Sashimi Grade Sawara (Japanese Spanish Mackerel サワラ)
Sashimi Grade Sawara (Japanese Spanish Mackerel サワラ)
Sawara or more commonly known as Spanish Mackerel is an extremely popular fish and found in many famed Japanese restaurants. It is a staple in all Japanese restaurants throughout the globe.
Sawara can be eaten not only as sashimi style or in so many other different variants, it is amazing grilled, banked and fan fried because of its high fat content. The meat is soft and melt in your mouth, Sawara is best eaten with rice or noodles.
- Texture: soft and melt in your mouth;
- Taste: fatty and fishy;
- Colour: pinkish white and almost translucent;
- Weight: ~1kg-3.5kg per fish;
- Per box: ~6-7kg (~5-8 fishes); and
- Recommended: to be eaten sashimi, broiled, grilled or Pan fried with skin attached.
Kindly pick a delivery date for your pre-ordered air-flown items. Air-flown items are flown in twice a week, every Tuesday & Friday. (Air flight dates are subject to changes, please see our banner on the top of the page for updates).