*Pre-Order Only* Sashimi Grade Kibinago (Silver Striped Round Herring 黍魚子)
Sashimi Grade Kibinago (Silver Striped Round Herring 黍魚子)
Kibinago is a favourite of Japan, where they are well regarded as being sweet and extremely tasty. Kibinago can be eaten raw, grilled or lightly battered and fried. It is extremely delicious and a must have for snacks or as an appetiser!
- Texture: soft and flakey;
- Taste: savoury;
- Colour: silver with a bluish sheen;
- Weight: comes as a ~3kg or ~5kg box; and
- Recommended: sashimi to be consumed within 3 days.
Kibinago is best eaten with/as:
- grilled with salt and pepper;
- lightly battered with flour;
- sashimi style; and/or
- on the BBQ.
For wholesale inquiries, private dining and other questions, kindly contact us directly at email@example.com.
Kindly pick a delivery date for your pre-ordered air-flown items. Air-flown items are flown in twice a week, every Tuesday & Friday. (Air flight dates are subject to changes, please see our banner on the top of the page for updates).