Sashimi Grade Kinme Dai, Alfonsino - IQF Fresh Frozen 1.3-1.5kg 金目鯛 キンメダイ
Sashimi Grade Kinme Dai, Alfonsino - IQF Frozen 1.3-1.5kg
Kinme Dai or Alfonsino is a beautiful white fish caught off the waters of Southern Japan, its vibrant red colour makes it a mainstay in many sushi and omakase restaurants. This fish needs a bit of skill to cut up sashimi style, but its texture and taste is well worth it. Also perfect for braising, steaming and grilling as well!
Season: All year
- Texture: Firm, but buttery in your mouth
- Taste:Clean and sweet
- Colour: White
- Weight: 1kg - 1.5kg
- Recommended: BBQ or Sashimi to be consumed within 3 days
To Defrost / To Store
- Each item is IQF frozen to ensure the utmost freshness
- Leave in the fridge for 24 hours OR
- Leave under running water for 30min
- Do Not re-freeze after it has thawed and defrosted.
- Once defrosted, keep refrigerated and consume within 5 days.
*Note: Packaging is subject to supply and demand. Our Produce will always be top grade and quality controlled by Shiki specialists. Guaranteed Kyushu Product 👍
For Pre-Order air-flown items such as Fresh Kinmedai, kindly pick a delivery date and give us a ring at (+65) 6297 0680, air-flown items are flown in twice a week every Tuesday & Friday. (Air flight dates are subjected to changes, please see our banner on the top of the page for updates)