Yuzu Maguro Tataki Flame-Seared Yuzu Tuna Fillet (300-450g) – Frozen
Yuzu Maguro Tataki, Flame-Seared Yuzu Tuna Fillet (400-500g), Our yuzu infused maguro tataki is caught, processed and sold throughout izakayas in Japan. We tested it ourselves and it was something we thought would be really good for any omakase or chirashi bowl here!
All you need to do is defrost and Slice! It is a simple, easy yet extremely delicious ingredient. We recommend eating it with some grated ginger and our special aged soy sauce!
Our Yuzu Maguro are all Individual Quick Frozen(IQF) to ensure that ice crystals do not form within the flesh of the fish thus retaining the quality and the texture of the flesh. This procedure is amongst the best of techniques in freezing foods and ensures quality that is unmistakable from its fresh counterpart.
- Quantity: Good for 3-4 pax for Sashimi or Sushi
- Texture: Soft and buttery
- Taste: Smokey but clean, sweet
- Colour: White and pinkish White
- Weight: 300-450g
- Recommended: To be put in a chirashi, lightly seared or to make Sushi. *Home Chef Level Product*
To Defrost / To Store
- Leave in the fridge for 24 hours OR
- Leave under running water for 30min
- Do Not re-freeze after it has thawed and defrosted.
- Once defrosted, keep refrigerated and consume within 5 days.
*Note: Packaging is subject to supply and demand. Our fish will always be of top grade and quality is controlled by Shiki specialists. Guaranteed Shiki Product 👍
For wholesale inquiries, private dining and other questions, kindly contact us directly at Contact@shiki.sg