Yaki Nori Restaurant Grade Sushi Seaweed (Seaweed Set)
焼き海苔 半形 １００枚
Yaki Nori or roasted seaweed is widely used in all Japanese restaurants to make the iconic Japanese Temaki handrolls, gunkan battleship sushi, maki rolls and many others. These pieces or seaweed are lightly roasted to give is a smokey flavor and a crisp finish. They are perfect by themselves as well without any topping as a healthy snack.
This set consists of:
1x Yaki Nori 100pc (Half Size)
Most recommended with our Narabi Uni and some Soy sauce.
- Texture: flaky and crisp
- Taste: Briny and taste of the sea
- Colour: Dark green with a good shine
- Weight: Full size is 1 pack 125g.
- Storage: Stored in a dry and cool area
Yaki Nori flakes is Best Eaten with:
- Sushi Rice
- In Soups and Ramen
- With a cup of Shiki SG Sake or Shochu!
* Kindly note that packaging might vary depending on the auction results in the mornings.
For restaurant, wholesale, private dining and other inquiries, kindly contact us directly at Contact@shiki.sg.