Wagyu Beef Tongue Prime Cut – Shabu Shabu (~250g)
和牛 タン スライス
Our F1 Wagyu Beef Tongue Prime Cut is a crossbreed of 2 of the world’s renowned type of cattle – Japanese Wagyu and Australian Angus. This marriage results in a new species of cattle with meat that is highly marbled like a Japanese Wagyu, yet full of beefy flavour and goodness that Angus beef is known for.
Our beef tongue is of Australian origin and is extremely sought after in Shabu Shabu and Yakiniku restaurants throughout Japan and the rest of Asia. Although Japanese beef tongue is currently not available outside of Japan, the Australian alternative is just as good in terms of quality and taste! The tongue is soft and silky, yet retains its chewy texture when cooked in Shabu Shabu or on the grill.
- Top grade F1 Wagyu Beef Tongue, Shabu Cut
- Approximately 250g per tray
- Best consumed in Shabu Shabu, steamboat or grilled
- Flash frozen for freshness
- This product is best consumed within 3 days once opened/thawed.
To Defrost / To Store
- Leave in the fridge for 1-2 hours
- Leave under running water for 30 min
- Do not re-freeze after it has thawed and defrosted
- Once defrosted, keep refrigerated and consume within 3 days.
*Note: Packaging is subject to supply and demand. Our produce will always be of top grade and its quality is controlled by our own Shiki specialists. Guaranteed quality product 👍
For wholesale enquiries, private dining and other questions, kindly contact us directly at email@example.com.