Unagi Kabayaki Fillet – Frozen, for BBq or Grilling 220-255g
うなぎ 蒲焼き 冷凍
Unagi Kabayaki, or also known as Grilled Teriyaki Marinated Eel is well known throughout the Japanese culinary world for its fatty, sweet and tender fresh. The marinate is lightly sweet and full of flavor, this ingredient is simple and easy to prepare and even easier to finish!
- Texture: Soft and melt in your mouth
- Taste: Sweet and savory and full of flavor
- Colour: Charred brown and silver on the underside
- Weight: 250-255g
- Recommended: To be put on the BBQ, pan fried, Baked or grilled.
IS BEST EATEN WITH/AS:
- Grilled or OvenBaked. Pan sear or even microwave!
- Paired with rice or on its own with some soy sauce or teriyaki sauce.
To Defrost / To Store
- Each item is IQF frozen to ensure the utmost freshness
- Leave in the fridge for 24 hours OR
- Leave under running water for 30min
- Do Not re-freeze after it has thawed and defrosted.
- Once defrosted, keep refrigerated and consume within 5 days.
*Note: Packaging is subject to supply and demand. Our Produce will always be top grade and quality controlled by Shiki specialists. Guaranteed Kyushu Product 👍