*Shiki Special* Angel hair 100g Uni Pasta Package (4-5pax)
Ever dreamt of cooking that amazing Uni pasta you tried at your favorite Pasta restaurant? Now where is your chance! Our team at Shiki have come up with an inexpensive and full proof way of making that dream come true!
The Uni pasta is full of elegant flavors such as Shio Kombu in the pasta sauces and a generous topping of Premium Sashimi Grade Scallops and deliciously savory Hokkaido Ikura.
The Pasta is easy to assemble and is a sure fire win this Mothers day to make your mother not only the happiest lady alive but also the proudest!
The box is simple to use and straight forward, follow our steps below and prepare for an amazing mothers day Uni pasta celebration!
- 1 x Uni bara/canadian/aussie 100g
- 1 x Premium Ikura 250g
- 1 x Sashimi grade scallops 250g
- 1 x Shio Kombu 33g
- 1 x Mentaiko Sauce 500g
- 1 x Angel hair Pasta Pack
Shiki Sg Steps: To preparing our amazing Angels Uni Pasta
- Defrost – Leave the ikura and scallops to defrost overnight or in their packaging and in water for 30 mins.
- Slicing – Finely Slice the Shio Kombu into small pieces along with 3-4 pieces or garlic.
- Cooking – Prepare a pot of water well salted and bring it to a boil. Toss the Angelhair pasta into the pot and let it cook for 1.5 minutes til al dente. Drain the pasta and leave it to one side to cool mix in olive oil or butter to help the pasta loosen up *cook longer if you prefer pasta to be softer*
- Cooking – Prepare the shiokonbu sauce. In a pan, pour in some olive oil, sliced garlic and the shio kombu on low heat. Mix the garlic, oil and shio kombu until you can smell the aroma of both. Once the garlic, oil and shio kombu have cooked, turn the heat off. *Remember to keep the fire low so you dont burn the garlic, oil and kombu*
- Mix – Combine the pasta with the sauce, thoroughly mix the pasta into the shio kombu sauce so that the sauce infuses with the pasta.
- Slicing – Thinly slice the scallops into thin circles, slice the mentaiko sacs into smaller pieces.
- Plating – On a nice plate, lay or twirl the pasta infused with shio kombu, nicely place the slices scallops, ikura and some of the mentaiko over the top, with a butter knife or chopsticks finish off the plating with generous amounts of Bafun uni on top of the scallops and all over your plate *Make sure not to put too much mentaiko as it can get salty, plate according to your taste and use generous amounts of Uni*
- Serving & Eating – Serve with a bottle of sake or a nice wheat tea, eat till your hearts content and always take secomd portions!
Our Pasta Package is best eaten with/as
- Hot & Cold Pastas
- Sushi Rice
- Chirashii Dons
To Defrost / To Store
- Leave in the fridge for 24 hours OR
- Leave under running water for 30min
- Do Not re-freeze after it has thawed and defrosted.
- Once defrosted, keep refrigerated and consume within 5 days.
*Note: Packaging is subject to supply and demand. Our Produce will always be of top grade and quality is controlled by Shiki specialists. Guaranteed Quality Product 👍
Items from us are sashimi grade and high quality, order now to enjoy door to door island wide delivery. From us Straight to your doorstep!
Delicious, Easy to use and Readily available for delivery island wide. High quality Sashimi grade seafood island wide Delivery to your doorstep.
For wholesale inquiries, private dining and other questions, kindly contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.