Sashimi Grade Yellow Tail Half Body Fillet, Hamachi Fillet – Frozen 2kg
Hamachi or Yellowtail from the waters off Fukuoka are extremely tasty and full of flavour. Hamachi is an good oily fish that is packed with flavour and omega 3 oil, eating it sashimi, lightly seared or baked in the oven would be the best to bring out its flavours.
Season: 通年 All year
- Texture: Melt in your mouth
- Taste: Oily and rich in flavour
- Colour: White-Pinkish
- Weight: 2kg
- Recommended: To be eaten Sashimi, broiled, steamed or Pan fried with skin crisped up
To Defrost / To Store
- Leave in the fridge for 24 hours OR
- Leave under running water for 30min
- Do Not re-freeze after it has thawed and defrosted.
- Once defrosted, keep refrigerated and consume within 5 days.
*Note: Packaging is subject to supply and demand. Our fish will always be of top grade and quality is controlled by Shiki specialists. Guaranteed Japanese Product 👍
For wholesale inquiries, private dining and other questions, kindly contact us directly at Contact@shiki.sg