Sashimi Grade Yari ika Fillet, Japanese Premium Spear Squid Sices – Frozen (100g)
Yariika, the spears of the sea. They are found in all Japanese waters and all Japanese cuisine. Yariika is the go to squid as the seasons get colder because of its sweet and clean flavours, it is well balanced and has a crisp taste.
Our Yariika is skillfully sliced and fillet-ed by our fish experts in Fukuoka, Kyushu and packed neatly before being flash frozen for freshness.
Each Yariika is already sliced and de-boned carefully so it is ready for consumption both for sushi and sashimi!
- Quantity: Good for 4-5 pax for Sushi or Sashimi
- Texture: Crisp and light
- Taste: Sweet and slightly savory
- Colour: Translucent White
- Weight: 100-150g
- Recommended: To be put in a chirashi, lightly seared or to make Sushi.
IS BEST EATEN WITH/AS:
- Sushi with Japanese rice
- Sashimi with Soy and wasabi
- Chirashi don, sliced into smaller pieces
- Lightly seared (For those who prefer cooked)
To Defrost / To Store
- Each item is IQF frozen to ensure the utmost freshness
- Leave in the fridge for 24 hours OR
- Leave under running water for 30min
- Do Not re-freeze after it has thawed and defrosted.
- Once defrosted, keep refrigerated and consume within 5 days.
*Note: Packaging is subject to supply and demand. Our Produce will always be top grade and quality controlled by Shiki specialists. Guaranteed Kyushu Product 👍