Sashimi Grade Umi Budou (Sea Grapes) – 20g Minipack *Home Chef Level Product*
Umi Budou also known as Sea grapes are a must in many fine dining and Japanese establishments, not only do they have an amazing visual appeal they also taste really good! Each piece of sea grape is savory salty and has a nice crunchy texture, Umi budou taste amazing on its own or with a bit of soy sauce and wasabi.
The Umi Budou are dehydrated so they can be kept for a longer time in your refrigerator. Each box comes with 2 individual packs of 50g each, containing roughly 30-40 seagrape pieces each.
All you need to do is re-hydrate them in water and serve! The steps to re-hydrating the Umi budou are really simple:
1) Remove packaging and place the Umi Budou in a bowl
2) Add 1 litre of water into the bowl
3) Wait 3 minutes and watch the grapes Expand up to 5 times the current size
4) Remove excess water and serve
- Quantity: Good for 5-6 pax for Sashimi or Sushi
- Texture: Crunchy and pops in our mouth
- Taste: Salty and Savory
- Colour: Translucent Green
- Weight: 20g
- Recommended: To be put in a chirashi, to be used as garnish or to make Sushi.
- Leave in the fridge if pack is un-used (Not re-hydrated)
- Do Not freeze this item
- Once Re-hydrated, keep in water and refrigerated
- Consume within 3 days.
*Note: Packaging is subject to supply and demand. Our fish will always be of top grade and quality is controlled by Shiki specialists. 👍
For wholesale inquiries, private dining and other questions, kindly contact us directly at Contact@shiki.sg