Frozen Otoro block 400-500g (Fatty Belly Tuna)
Our top grade Tuna sashimi caught off the seas of Hokkaido and Genkai are truly one of the best things Japan has to offer.
“Toro” is the fattier part of the Tuna, “O-Toro” is the Fattiest part of the tuna, next to the Chu-toro, exactly where you find the belly of the Tuna.
Our freshly caught melt in your mouth O-toro has a well marbled white-pinkish colour with a melt in your mouth texture.
Our Tuna is Sashimi Grade and IQF, it is safe to be eaten raw, half cooked or fully cooked!
- Texture: Ultra soft and melt in your mouth
- Taste: Sweet with heavy umami
- Colour: Highly marbled white-pinkish
- Weight: >400g
- Recommended: Sashimi to be consumed within 3 days
Best Eaten with:
To Defrost / To Store
- Leave in the fridge for 24 hours OR
- Leave under running water for 30min
- Do Not re-freeze Tobiko after it has thawed and defrosted.
- Once defrosted, keep refrigerated and consume within 3 days.