Sashimi Grade Sliced Flounder Fluke Fin (Engawa) – Frozen 500g
Shiki’s Engawa is shipped direct from Japan. Best eaten Lightly seared/Aburi. The Flounders (Hirame) are farmed and harvested off japans many seaside fisheries. Each Flounder is carefully chosen and individually filleted, its fin meat carefully sliced and packed before before IQF frozen and vacuum packed to maintain its sashimi grade and its freshness. Each flounder only produces 4 fins so these parts are extremely rare and sought after!
Season: 通年 All year
- Texture: Melt in your mouth
- Taste: Oily and rich in flavour
- Colour: White-Pinkish
- Weight: 1.3~1.5kg
- Recommended: To be eaten Sashimi, broiled, steamed or Pan fried with skin crisped up
To Defrost / To Store
- Leave in the fridge for 24 hours OR
- Leave under running water for 30min
- Do Not re-freeze after it has thawed and defrosted.
- Once defrosted, keep refrigerated and consume within 5 days.
*Note: Packaging is subject to supply and demand. Our fish will always be of top grade and quality is controlled by Shiki specialists. Guaranteed Japanese Product 👍
For wholesale inquiries, private dining and other questions, kindly contact us directly at Contact@shiki.sg