Sashimi Grade Sliced Flounder Fluke Fin (Engawa) 100g
エンガワ 切り身 冷凍
Shiki’s Engawa is shipped direct from Japan. Best eaten Lightly seared/Aburi.
The Flounders (Hirame) are farmed and harvested off japans many seaside fisheries. Each Flounder is carefully chosen and individually filleted, its fin meat carefully sliced and packed before before IQF frozen and vacuum packed to maintain its sashimi grade and its freshness. Each flounder only produces 4 fins so these parts are extremely rare and sought after!
We recommend to aburi or char the Engawa for best results!
- Texture: Soft, melt in your mouth
- Size: 100g vacuum pack 20 pcs
- Taste: Salty, with a hint of sweetness
- Colour: Translucent White
Sashimi Engawa is best eaten with/as
- Sushi Rice
- Kaisen Don
- Cold Pasta
- As a salty element in any dish!
To Defrost / To Store
- Each item is IQF frozen to ensure the utmost freshness
- Leave in the fridge for 2-3 hours OR
- Leave under running water for 30min
- Do Not re-freeze after it has thawed and defrosted.
- Once defrosted, keep refrigerated and consume within 3 days.
*Note: Packaging is subject to supply and demand. our produce will always be of top grade and quality is controlled by Shiki specialists.