Sake Nor Salmon Fillet- Frozen Sashimi Grade (200g, 500g)
ノルウェー産 サーモン 冷凍
Our top grade Salmon sashimi is freshly caught off the coasts of Norway and air-flown to us. It is the most used salmon in the world and is very often used in the izakayas and chain sushi restaurants ! Because of its clean taste and soft texture, it is the most liked fish in the world as well.
Our salmon meat is melt in your mouth when eaten sashimi style and is also extremely delicious pan seared or oven baked with a pinch of salt and lemon.
Our Salmon is IQF frozen and can be eaten raw, half cooked or fully cooked.
- Texture: Soft and melt in your mouth
- Taste: Sweet with good Umami
- Colour: Bright Orange-Pink
- Weight: 200g, 500g
- Recommended: Once defrosted, consume within 1-2 days
- Recommended slices (~14g): 15-20 slices
Salmon Sashimi is Best Eaten with/as:
- Sushi, Rolls, Maki
- Kaisen Don
To Defrost / To Store
- Leave in the fridge for 24 hours OR
- Leave under running water for 30min
- Do Not re-freeze Tobiko after it has thawed and defrosted.
- Once defrosted, keep refrigerated and consume within 5 days.
*Note: Packaging is subject to supply and demand. Tobiko will always be of top grade and quality is controlled by Shiki specialists. Guaranteed Hokkaido Product 👍