Sashimi Grade Madai, Red Sea Bream IQF Fresh Frozen (800-1kg)
Madai or Crimson Sea Bream is an extremely popular fish to use in many famed sushi and sashimi restaurants, it is a staple in all Japanese restaurants throughout the globe. Madai is also used in many western restaurants because of its clean taste and versatility. Its clean and light flavour can be enjoyed sashimi, deep fried or even broiled. This fish is extremely versatile and should be a treat in any kitchen!
Our IQF Madai is frozen ad vacuum packed in Japan, each piece is carefully selected and packed with the utmost care.
- Texture: Firm and Flakey
- Taste: Clean and light
- Colour: Transparent White-Pinkish
- Weight: 800-1kg
- Recommended: To be eaten Sashimi, broiled, steamed or Pan fried with skin crisped up
To Defrost / To Store
- Each item is IQF frozen to ensure the utmost freshness
- Leave in the fridge for 24 hours OR
- Leave under running water for 30min
- Do Not re-freeze after it has thawed and defrosted.
- Once defrosted, keep refrigerated and consume as soon as possible.
*Note: Packaging is subject to supply and demand. Our Produce will always be top grade and quality controlled by Shiki specialists. Guaranteed Kyushu Product 👍
For Pre-Order air-flown items such as Fresh Kinmedai, kindly pick a delivery date and give us a ring at (+65) 6297 0680, air-flown items are flown in twice a week every Tuesday & Friday. (Air flight dates are subjected to changes, please see our banner on the top of the page for updates)