Sashimi Grade Japanese Hamachi Loin – Frozen 700-900g
Hamachi (Yellowtail) of the most popular fishes used in Japanese restaurants for Sashimi and cooked dishes.
This beautiful big fish from Fukuoka is first cleaned and skinned leaving a very easy to use loin cut approx 700-900g which is vacuum packed and perfect for home use!
All you need to do is defrost and Slice!
Our Hamachi are all Individual Quick Frozen(IQF) to ensure that ice crystals do not form within the flesh of the fish thus retaining the quality and the texture of the flesh. This procedure is amongst the best of techniques in freezing foods and ensures quality that is unmistakable from its fresh counterpart
- Quantity: Good for 5-6 pax for Sashimi or Sushi
- Texture: Fatty, Soft and melt in your mouth
- Taste: Sweet and slightly savory
- Colour: Milky white with red edges
- Weight: 700-900g
- Recommended: To be put in a chirashi, lightly seared or to make Sushi. *Home Chef Level Product*
To Defrost / To Store
- Leave in the fridge for 24 hours OR
- Leave under running water for 30min
- Do Not re-freeze after it has thawed and defrosted.
- Once defrosted, keep refrigerated and consume within 5 days.
*Note: Packaging is subject to supply and demand. Our fish will always be of top grade and quality is controlled by Shiki specialists. Guaranteed Japanese Product 👍
For wholesale inquiries, private dining and other questions, kindly contact us directly at Contact@shiki.sg