Sashimi Grade Japanese Amaebi De-Shelled, Japanese Sweet Prawns – Frozen (100g)
Japanese Amaebi Sweet Prawns – Frozen (100g), our deep water sweet shrimp live in the deepest waters of Northern Japan and the Northern Hemisphere, they have a great texture and sweet aftertaste, the shrimp are melt in your mouth and go very well paired with white rice.
Our Amaebi is skillfully De-shelled by our fish experts in Greenland, Akasaka, Kyoto and packed neatly before being flash frozen for freshness.
Each Amaebi is already carefully peeled and prepped so it is ready for consumption both for sushi and sashimi!
- Quantity: Good for 4-5 pax
- Texture: Crunchy and smooth
- Taste: Sweet and slightly savory
- Colour: Translucent pink
- Quantity: 24-25 pc
- Weight: 100-150g
- Recommended: To be put in a chirashi, lightly seared or to make Sushi.
IS BEST EATEN WITH/AS:
- Sushi with Japanese rice
- Sashimi with Soy and wasabi
- Chirashi don, sliced into smaller pieces
- Lightly seared (For those who prefer cooked)
To Defrost / To Store
- Each item is IQF frozen to ensure the utmost freshness
- Leave in the fridge for 24 hours OR
- Leave under running water for 30min
- Do Not re-freeze after it has thawed and defrosted.
- Once defrosted, keep refrigerated and consume within 5 days.
*Note: Packaging is subject to supply and demand. Our Produce will always be top grade and quality controlled by Shiki specialists. Guaranteed Kyushu Product 👍
Items from us are sashimi grade and high quality, order now to enjoy door to door island wide delivery. From us Straight to your doorstep!
Delicious, Easy to use and Readily available for delivery island wide. High quality Sashimi grade seafood island wide Delivery to your doorstep.
For wholesale inquiries, private dining and other questions, kindly contact us directly at email@example.com.