Saga A5 premium Wagyu Striploin – Steak Cut (250g-300g)
佐賀和牛 サーロイン ステーキ用
Our Saga A5 Wagyu comes from the famed wagyu ranches of Kyushu, the ranch owners take pride in raising their cattle and provide them with high quality grains, wheat, rice and fresh water from the mountains. Saga prefecture is well known for its lush greenery and high quality ingredients, the nutrients of the land is given to each and every Saga wagyu resulting in one of the highest grades of wagyu beef in the world!
Strip-loin is usually the most used part in Japanese Wagyu cuisine, the meat has a cap of fat which runs through the top part of the steak giving you an extra fatty melt in your mouth feel with A5 grade meat in the center portion giving you the full Japanese beef flavor.
A5 Wagyu has a very high fat to meat ratio compared to our A4 Wagyu, this means that it will have an extremely strong Wagyu flavour along with a light and sweet flavour coming from the mixing of high grade A5 fat and Miyazaki Beef. For those who LOVE good mix of fatty and meaty beef like we do, this is a must!
- Top Grade Saga A5 Wagyu, flown directly from Saga prefecture
- Approximately 300~350g or 500g per Slice
- Best consumed in BBQ, Baking, Pan Fry, Grill
- Flash frozen for freshness
- This product is best consumed within 3 days once opened/thawed.
To Defrost / To Store
- Leave in the fridge for 1-2 hours
- Leave under running water for 30min
- Do Not re-freeze after it has thawed and defrosted.
- Once defrosted, keep refrigerated and consume within 3 days.
*Note: Packaging is subject to supply and demand. Our Produce will always be of top grade and quality is controlled by Shiki specialists. Guaranteed Japanese Product 👍
For wholesale inquiries, private dining and other questions, kindly contact us directly at email@example.com.