Raw Japanese King Crab Leg, Tarabagani Ashi 5L – 900g~1kg
Our Raw Japanese King Crab Legs are caught and processed in the northern regions of Hokkaido, they are flash frozen to maintain the highest level of freshness and airflown straight to your doorstep. The king crab legs are ready to cook, so they are extremely easy to use, once defrosted, give the legs a slight rinse in cold water and follow our cooking instructions below.
The Raw Japanese King Crab Leg are extremely sweet and flaky, they are easy to cook and even easier to eat. Get your hands one on now and you will definitely not be disappointed.
- Top Grade Premium Japanese King Crab Legs from Hokkaido
- Approximately 1kg per shoulder
- Best consumed in BBQ, Baking, steaming and boiling
- Flash frozen for freshness
- This product is best consumed within 3 days once opened or thawed
Steam of cook for 5-8 minutes after full defrosts and get ready to get your hands dirty!
To Defrost / To Store your Raw Japanese King Crab Leg
- Leave in the fridge for 3-4 hours to slowly defrostOR
- Leave under running water for 30min
- Do Not re-freeze after it has thawed and defrosted.
- Once defrosted, keep refrigerated and consume within 1 day.
To Cook (Steam/ Hotpot)
- Prepare a pot of boiling water (Make sure your pot is big enough to fir the Crab legs, if not chop or cut the legs into smaller portions to fit the pot)
- Add a pinch of salt to the pot
- Place your crabs on a steamer basket or into the pot and let the crab cook.
- Steam for about 10 to 12 minutes, depending on the size of the crabs.
To Cook (BBQ/Grill)
- Prepare your BBQ or oven, set to grill/bake at 180 degrees C
- Place your crabs on the BBQ or in the oven preferably wrapped in foil
- Bake or BBQ for about 7 to 10 minutes, depending on the size of the crabs
- Finish wish some lemon and clarified butter to taste
*Note: Packaging is subject to supply and demand. Our Produce will always be of top grade and quality is controlled by Shiki specialists. Guaranteed Japanese Product 👍
For wholesale enquiries, private dining and other questions, kindly contact us directly at email@example.com.