Nodoguro Butterfly-Cut, Blackthroat Seaperch – Frozen, for Grilling & BBQ 300-350g
Nodoguro is the most sought after fish in the whole of Japan, it is the most expensive fish pound for pound and is on par with the highest grade tuna in terms of price. That being said, it is one of the most delicious fish out there in the market.
Its flesh is firm yet extremely oily, its meat is melt in your mouth tender and has a unique flavour that no other fish has. Its oils are fragrant and sweet which give it an unforgettable aftertaste.
- Taste: Rich in flavour and sightly salty
- Texture: buttery and melt in your mouth
- Size: 300-350g
- Prep: lightly grill, pan fry or oven bake for a few minutes after defrosting
- Specification: salted & already butterfly cut for easy cooking
IS BEST EATEN WITH/AS:
- On top of pipping hot Japanese rice
- With Soy and wasabi
- Chirashi don, sliced into smaller pieces
- On the BBQ with some Lemon
To Defrost / To Store
- Each item is IQF frozen to ensure the utmost freshness
- Leave in the fridge for 24 hours OR
- Leave under running water for 30min
- Do Not re-freeze after it has thawed and defrosted.
- Once defrosted, keep refrigerated and consume within 5 days.
*Note: Packaging is subject to supply and demand. Our Produce will always be top grade and quality controlled by Shiki specialists. Guaranteed Kyushu Product 👍