Nama Oroshi Wasabi (Fresh Frozen Grated Raw Wasabi) – 200g
Our High Quality Nama Wasabi is used at many restaurants throughout Japan, the wasabi is already grated and frozen to maintain its utmost freshness. The pack contains real wasabi and not the conventionally used Horse radish, so you can rest assured that your wasabi will taste 100% authentic.
The wasabi is made and processed in Japan. It goes extremely well with sahimi raw fish, Sushi and in chirashi bowls.
- Quantity: Good for multiple Sushi Meals
- Texture: Grated, with tiny wasabi chunks
- Taste: Mildly spicy
- Colour: Light Green
- Weight: 200g
- Recommended: To be put used for sushi, chirashi, cooking or marinating fish/meats.
To Defrost / To Store
- Break or cut the amount of wasabi you would like to use/defrost and keep the rest in an airtight container or in a zip-lock bag
- Leave in the fridge for 1-2 hours
- Leave under running water for 30min
- Do Not re-freeze after it has thawed and defrosted.
- Once defrosted, keep refrigerated and consume within 3 days.
*Note: Packaging is subject to supply and demand. Our fish will always be of top grade and quality is controlled by Shiki specialists. 👍
For wholesale inquiries, private dining and other questions, kindly contact us directly at Contact@shiki.sg