Sashimi Grade Japanese Ankimo, Monkfish Liver – Processed (230g)
あんこう肝 酒蒸し 濃厚あん肝
Ankimo is the most sought after monkfish liver, it is processed and marinated in salt, sugars, sake and mirin before being rolled into a cylindrical shape and gently steamed. It is extremely creamy and goes well with a sour ponzu sauce.
- Texture: Firm
- Taste: Sweet and clean, slightly salty
- Colour: Orange and White
- Weight: 200g x 1
- Storage: Should be stored in the fridge and eaten within 3 days
- Produced in china for the Japanese market
Ankimo is Best Eaten with:
- Ponzu Sauce
- Sushi Rice
- Other Seafoods like Botan Ebi, Salmon and Ikura
- Rich Oily foods like Japanese Beef, Ootoro &Chutoro
- With a cup of Shiki SG Sake or Shochu!
* Kindly note that packaging might vary depending on the auction results in the mornings.
For restaurant, wholesale, private dining and other inquiries, kindly contact us directly at Contact@shiki.sg.