Sashimi Grade Japanese Premium Ankimo, Monkfish Liver – Processed (230g) あんこう肝 酒蒸し 濃厚あん肝
Japanese Premium Ankimo Monkfish Liver or monkfish liver is the most sought after part of the monkfish in the culinary world. Deemed the Fois Gras of the sea, it is processed and marinated in salt, sugars, sake and mirin before being rolled into a cylindrical shape and gently steamed. The ankimo is ready to eat and does not require any additional cooking, It is extremely creamy, rich and goes well with our konbu sauce.
- Texture: Firm
- Taste: Sweet and clean, slightly salty
- Color: Orange and White
- Weight: 230g x 1
- Storage: Should be stored in the fridge and eaten within 3 days
- Japanese Ankimo
Japanese Ankimo Monkfish Liver is Best Eaten with:
- Ponzu Sauce
- Sushi Rice
- Other Seafoods like Botan Ebi, Salmon and Ikura
- Rich Oily foods like Japanese Beef, Ootoro & Chutoro
- With a cup of Shiki SG Sake or Shochu!
* Kindly note that packaging might vary depending on the auction results in the mornings.
For restaurant, wholesale, private dining and other inquiries, kindly contact us directly at Contact@shiki.sg.