Mongo Ika Fillet, Sashimi Grade Squid slices – Frozen (150g)
Mongo Ika or cuttlefish is another staple in the daily Japanese diet, Japanese izakayas and sushiyas love showcasing this dish as it is easy, healthy and extremely tasty. Mongo ika is caught off the Japan shores and has a sweet and briny aftertaste. Our Mongo ika is easy to use and extremely delicious, just defrost, slice and plate with garnish, wasabi and soy sauce!
Season: 通年 All year
- Texture: Crunchy and has a nice bite
- Taste: Clean tasting with the taste of the sea
- Colour: Pearly White
- Weight: 150g
- Recommended: To be eaten Sashimi, broiled, steamed or fried like calamari
To Defrost / To Store
- Leave in the fridge for 24 hours OR
- Leave under running water for 30min
- Do Not re-freeze after it has thawed and defrosted.
- Once defrosted, keep refrigerated and consume within 1 days.
*Note: Packaging is subject to supply and demand. Our fish will always be of top grade and quality is controlled by Shiki specialists. Guaranteed Japanese Product 👍
For wholesale inquiries, private dining and other questions, kindly contact us directly at Contact@shiki.sg