Our Miyazaki A5 Wagyu comes from the famed wagyu ranches of Kyushu, the ranch owners take pride in raising their cattle and provide them with high quality grains, wheat, rice and fresh water from the mountains. Miyazaki prefecture is well known for its lush greenery and high quality ingredients, the nutrients of the land is given to each and every Miyazaki wagyu resulting in one of the highest grades of wagyu beef in the world!
- Top Grade Miyazaki A5 Wagyu, flown directly from Miyazaki prefecture
- 250G per tray
- Best consumed in Yakiniku, BBQ, Baking, Pan Fry, Grill
- Flash frozen for freshness
- This product is best consumed within 3 days once opened/thawed.
- Approximate 4-5 slices
To Defrost / To Store
- Leave in the fridge for 1-2 hours
- Leave under running water for 30min
- Do Not re-freeze after it has thawed and defrosted.
- Once defrosted, keep refrigerated and consume within 3 days.
*Note: Packaging is subject to supply and demand. Our Produce will always be of top grade and quality is controlled by Shiki specialists. Guaranteed Japanese Product 👍
For wholesale inquiries, private dining and other questions, kindly contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.