Miyazaki A5 Wagyu Ribeye – Shabu Shabu (200g)
Our Miyazaki A5 Wagyu comes from the famed wagyu ranches of Kyushu, the ranch owners take pride in raising their cattle and provide them with high quality grains, wheat, rice and fresh water from the mountains. Miyazaki prefecture is well known for its lush greenery and high quality ingredients, the nutrients of the land is given to each and every Miyazaki wagyu resulting in one of the highest grades of wagyu beef in the world!
Strip-loin is usually the most used part in Japanese Wagyu cuisine, the meat has a cap of fat which runs through the top part of the steak giving you an extra melt in your mouth feel with A5 grade meat in the center portion giving you the full Japanese beef flavor. This 250g tray is cut perfectly for Sukiyaki, Shabu Shabu or pan fry! The thickness and size are perfect and cook easily, and quickly. Enjoy now before it all gets taken up!
- Top Grade Miyazaki A5 Wagyu, flown directly from Miyazaki prefecture
- Approximately 200g per pack
- Best consumed in Sukiyaki, Shabu shabu, Pan Fry
- Flash frozen for freshness
- This product is best consumed within 3 days once opened/thawed.
To Defrost / To Store
- Leave in the fridge for 1-2 hours
- Leave under running water for 30min
- Do Not re-freeze after it has thawed and defrosted.
- Once defrosted, keep refrigerated and consume within 3 days.
*Note: Packaging is subject to supply and demand. Our Produce will always be of top grade and quality is controlled by Shiki specialists. Guaranteed Japanese Product 👍
For wholesale inquiries, private dining and other questions, kindly contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.