Miyazaki A4 Wagyu Ribeye – For Yakiniku (200g)
Our Miyazaki A4 Wagyu Ribeye – Steak Cut Wagyu comes from the famed wagyu ranches of Kyushu, Miyazaki Black cattle are very well taken care of and enjoy a healthy dose of sunshine and natural vegetation similar to a warm tropical island. Japanese Black cattle from Miyazaki Prefecture is the number one ranked cattle in the region, the taste and aroma that come out of a Miyazaki steak are considered extremely premium and second to none.
Which part does my wagyu beef steak come from?
Ribeye is usually the most used part when it comes to Japanese Shabushabu, Sukiyaki and hot pots, some people also love it for BBQ and Grill. The meat has a fat which runs through the entire steak giving you an even fat to meat ratio. The fat in the middle of the Ribeye is extremely tasty and helps to give more flavor to the whole piece of steak.
A4 Wagyu is fattier and has more fat to meat ratio than A4 wagyu, this means that it will has a stronger melt in your mouth feel and a higher wagyu beef fat flavor profile. For those who LOVE fat like we do, this is a must!
- Top Grade Miyazaki A4 Wagyu Ribeye – Steak Cut, flown directly from Miyazaki prefecture
- Approximately 200G per Slice
- Thickness: 5-7mm
- Best consumed in BBQ, Baking, Pan Fry, Grill
- Flash frozen for freshness
- This product is best consumed within 3 days once opened/thawed.
To Defrost / To Store
- Leave in the fridge for 1-2 hours
- Leave under running water for 30min
- Do Not re-freeze after it has thawed and defrosted.
- Once defrosted, keep refrigerated and consume within 3 days.
*Note: Packaging is subject to supply and demand. Our Produce will always be of top grade and quality is controlled by Shiki specialists. Guaranteed Japanese Product 👍
For wholesale enquiries, private dining and other questions, kindly contact us directly at email@example.com.