Our Miyazaki A4 Wagyu comes from the famed wagyu ranches of Kyushu, the ranch owners take pride in raising their cattle and provide them with high quality grains, wheat, rice and fresh water from the mountains. Miyazaki prefecture is well known for its lush greenery and high quality ingredients, the nutrients of the land is given to each and every Miyazaki wagyu resulting in one of the highest grades of wagyu beef in the world!
Our Japanese A4 Wagyu ribeye roll (or simply “chuck eye”) is one of the most tastiest pieces of meats available, it has an extremely high marbling content unlike normal chucks which not only give it a beefy taste and texture but also the same buttery melt in your mouth experience we have all come to know and love about Japanese Wagyu.
A4 Wagyu has more meat to fat ratio compared to our A5 Wagyu, this means that it has a stronger wagyu beef fat flavor profile. For those who LOVE good mix of fatty and meaty beef like we do, this is a must!
- Top Grade Miyazaki A4 Wagyu, flown directly from Miyazaki prefecture
- 250G per tray
- Best consumed in Shabu Shabu, Steamboat or Stir Fry
- Flash frozen for freshness
- This product is best consumed within 3 days once opened/thawed.
To Defrost / To Store
- Leave in the fridge for 1-2 hours
- Leave under running water for 30min
- Do Not re-freeze after it has thawed and defrosted.
- Once defrosted, keep refrigerated and consume within 3 days.
*Note: Packaging is subject to supply and demand. Our Produce will always be of top grade and quality is controlled by Shiki specialists. Guaranteed Japanese Product 👍
For wholesale enquiries, private dining and other questions, kindly contact us directly at email@example.com.