Our Miyazaki A4 Wagyu comes from the famed wagyu ranches of Kyushu, the ranch owners take pride in raising their cattle and provide them with high quality grains, wheat, rice and fresh water from the mountains. Miyazaki prefecture is well known for its lush greenery and high quality ingredients, the nutrients of the land is given to each and every Miyazaki wagyu resulting in one of the highest grades of wagyu beef in the world!
Ribeye Cap is one of the most fatty and flavorful parts of meat, the fat content here is high but the ratio of meat in it makes it extremely tasty. Wagyu Ribcaps are often used in Yakiniku, Teppanyaki and BBQs. The rib cap melts in your mouth and is a part all chefs dream of, it is easy to cook and beautifully cut by our butchers. Order now before hey are all sold out!
A4 Wagyu has more meat to fat ratio compared to our A5 Wagyu, this means that it has a stronger wagyu beef fat flavor profile. For those who LOVE good mix of fatty and meaty beef like we do, this is a must buy must try item!
- Top Grade Miyazaki A4 Wagyu, flown directly from Miyazaki prefecture
- Approximately 250G per packet
- Best consumed in BBQ, Pan Fry, Grill
- Flash frozen for freshness
- This product is best consumed within 3 days once opened/thawed.
To Defrost / To Store
- Leave in the fridge for 1-2 hours
- Leave under running water for 30min
- Do Not re-freeze after it has thawed and defrosted.
- Once defrosted, keep refrigerated and consume within 3 days.
*Note: Packaging is subject to supply and demand. Our Produce will always be of top grade and quality is controlled by Shiki specialists. Guaranteed Japanese Product 👍
For wholesale enquiries, private dining and other questions, kindly contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.