Kyushu Kumamoto Musk Melon
マスクメロン 熊本産 九州
Our Musk melons are specially chosen and flown to us from the various famed musk melon farms around Kyushu, they are solid and sweet. Kyushu musk melons differ from the Shizuoka melons as they are bigger, however they tend to be dryer and less sweeter than their Shizuoka counterparts. High quality musk melons have a distinct shape and look, they have a thick and complicated husk on the outside and a light green skin tone, you know your musk melon is ready when it starts go give off its signature faint Melon aroma that we all love.
- Texture: Soft and juicy
- Taste: Sweet and succulent
- Colour: Green to white
- Weight: >1kg (Usually approximately 1.5kg per melon)
- Each box of 6 melons weighs roughly 9kg
- Recommended: Leave the melons in your fridge for 2~3 days to let them ripen before cutting into it
Kyushu Kumamoto Musk Melon are Best Eaten With:
- On it own
- With a glass of wine/champagne
- With prosciutto
For wholesale enquiries, private dining and other questions, kindly contact us directly at email@example.com.