Kyoka Inaniwa Udon (200g)
Inaniwa udon is one of the Top 3 brands in Japan when it comes to taste, texture and flavour! Inaniwa udon is from Akita prefecture where the water and rice are of the highest quality, the udon there has been hand made and mastered for more than 300 years.
- Thickness of the Udon – Inaniwa Udon is thin and thus has a very delicate mouth feel, silky but chewy
- Taste of the Udon – it has a clean and slightly salty taste
- Texture of the Udon – it has a smooth and dry texture iconic to high quality Inaniwa Udon
Inaniwa Udon is themost famous udon brand throughout Japan and is used by many Udon and japanese Kaiseki restaurants throughout the world
Our Add-ons go best with/as
- Cold Noodles with Ikura or Tobiko
- Clear Soups or in Miso Broth
- Seafood Noodles
To Defrost / To Store
- Keep all items in room temperature before opening
- Keep refrigerated after opening
*Note: Packaging is subject to supply and demand. Our Produce will always be of top grade and quality is controlled by Shiki specialists in Singapore and Japan. 👍
*Images are for illustrative purposes.
For wholesale inquiries, private dining and other questions, kindly contact us directly at email@example.com.