Kizami Nori, Shredded Seaweed 100g
Kizami Nori is a special method of shredding seaweed commonly seen in Japan, the seaweed after being dried is shredded into fine strips and can be used as a topping or additional ingredient on many dishes. It is easy to use and prepare, just sprinkle the on top of Soba or noodles as a garnish or on a donburi rice bowl for extra texture and flavour.
The Nori can also be cooked in fried rice to give it extra umami!
- Taste: Salty and briny
- Texture: Crispy and light
- Colour: Rich Dark Green
- Weight: 100g
Best Eaten with:
- Soba, Somen, Ramen or any dry noodles
- toppings for Rice or in fried rice
- Good with Soups and broths
- Keep in the fridge chilled with lid closed when not in use
- Keep until expiry date listed on bottle
- Do Not Freeze or keep as frozen