Dehydrated Seaweed (5 Types of Seaweed)
Our Kaiso Salad Seaweed is the perfect compliment to any sushi, sashimi or salad party, it consists of a variety of dehydrated seaweed full of vibrant colors and textures. Seaweed is an extremely healthy option, full of vitamins, minerals and antioxidants. it is eaten daily throughout Japan and is a delicacy for all ages. It is easy and simple to use, just pop it into a bowl of cold water for 5 minutes and it will be ready to eat! We recommend putting some salt into the water for added taste and to bring out the flavor of the seaweed.
Each pack consists of a mixture amazing seaweed:
- Red Funori (赤ふのり, akafunori)
- Wakame (わかめ, wakame)
- Wakame Stem (茎わかめ, kukiwakame)
- Konbu (こんぶ, konbu)
- Thread Agar (糸寒天, itokanten)
Japanese seaweed is well known for its health benefits, along with those mentioned above, here are a few additional benefits:
- Kaiso Seaweed is highly nutritious, each type of seaweed contains a slightly different mix of nutrients and minerals, eating it is a simple way to boost vitamin and minerals without having to add calories! (Link: Medicalnewstoday)
- Seaweed can help your Thyroid! the iodine in seaweed can help your thyroid function (Link: Healthline)
- Seaweed has a high level of antioxidants, to keep you young and youthful!
Shiki’s Seaweed Mix 100g is best eaten with:
- Kaisen don;
- Chirashi don;
Simply pop the seaweed mix into a bowl of cold water, let the seaweed soak up all the water for about 5 minutes. Drain the water and pat dry, now you are ready to plate ! We recommend seasoning the seaweed with salt which soaking in the cold water or adding a dash of our premium Soy Sauce once you are ready to plate.
For wholesale enquiries, private dining and other questions, kindly contact us directly at email@example.com.