Premium Japanese Kaki Oyster without Shell
冷凍 むき身 牡蠣 日本産
Shiki’s oysters is flown direct from Japan.
The oysters are grown off the coastlines of japan until they are the perfect size. The Oyster farmers harvest these oysters individually and shuck the on the spot before IQF freezing them to maintain the sashimi grade and its freshness
- Texture: Pops in your mouth when chewed
- Size: 1kg bags
- Taste: Clean, Salty, briny with a sweet ending
- Colour: Pearl White
Sashimi Oyster is best eaten with/as
- Sushi Rice
- Kaisen Don
- Cold Pasta
- As a salty element in any dish!
To Defrost / To Store
- Leave in the fridge for 24 hours OR
- Leave under running water for 30min
- Do Not re-freeze after it has thawed and defrosted.
- Once defrosted, keep refrigerated and consume within 3 days.
- *Note: Packaging is subject to supply and demand. our produce will always be of top grade and quality is controlled by Shiki specialists. Guaranteed Japanese Product 👍