Japanese Raw Yariika Ichiyaboshi, Spear Squid – Frozen, For Grilling & BBQ 500g
Shiki’s Ika Ichiyaboshi is shipped direct from Japan, it is used in EVERY izakaya and Japanese grill bar. They are extremely easy to cook, just remove from packaging and grill !
Each Squid is carefully chosen and individually cleaned. Their eyes and beaks are removed, skin peeled and de-boned. The Ika is lightly salted before being vacuum packed and IQF frozen to maintain its freshness. We recommend to BBQ or char grill the Ika for best results!
- Texture: Chewy but easy to bite through
- Size: 250g x 2, 500g vacuum pack
- Taste: Salty, with a nice squid aftertaste
- Colour: Pearly White
Ika Ichiyaboshi is best eaten with/as
- Sushi Rice
- Kaisen Don
- By itself!
- As a salty element in any dish!
To Defrost / To Store
- Each item is IQF frozen to ensure the utmost freshness
- Leave in the fridge for 24 hours OR
- Leave under running water for 30min
- Do Not re-freeze after it has thawed and defrosted.
- Once defrosted, keep refrigerated and consume within 5 days.
*Note: Packaging is subject to supply and demand. Our Produce will always be top grade and quality controlled by Shiki specialists. Guaranteed Kyushu Product 👍