Japanese Mentaiko Sacs, Spicy Cod Roe 80g
The secret ingredient in many Japanese pasta sauces, spicy cod roe or mentaiko is a delicacy in Japan. you can find this dish put together with rice, porridge, cucumbers, by itself, on sushi, and now in pastas! The uses of mentaiko are endless and the flavor is intense and addictive.
Just put it into any sauce you are making or put in on top of a rice dish to enjoy a burst of spicy umami.
- Taste: Spicy, Salty and an intense flavour of the Sea
- Texture: Soft, bouncy and bursts in your mouth
- Colour: Pink and red
- Weight: 80
Best Eaten with:
- Pasta Pasta Pasta
- Soba, Somen, Rice bowls or dons
- Sprinkled on top of any dish or into any sauce as a savory element
- Keep in the fridge chilled with lid closed when not in use
- Keep until expiry date listed on bottle
- Do Not Freeze or keep as frozen