Premium Japanese King Crab Legs, Tarabagani Ashi (Raw)
Our Premium Japanese King crab legs are caught and processed in the northern regions of Hokkaido, they are flash frozen to maintain the highest level of freshness and airflown straight to your doorstep.
The King crab legs are extremely sweet and flaky, they are easy to cook and even easier to eat. Get your hands one on now and you will definitely not be disappointed.
- Top Grade Premium Japanese King Crab Legs from Hokkaido
- Approximately 700-800g per shoulder
- Best consumed in BBQ, Baking, steaming and boiling
- Flash frozen for freshness
- This product is best consumed within 3 days once opened/thawed
Steam of cook for 5-8 minutes after full defrosts and get ready to get your hands dirty!
To Defrost / To Store
- Leave in the fridge for 1-2 hours
- Leave under running water for 30min
- Do Not re-freeze after it has thawed and defrosted.
- Once defrosted, keep refrigerated and consume within 3 days.
*Note: Packaging is subject to supply and demand. Our Produce will always be of top grade and quality is controlled by Shiki specialists. Guaranteed Japanese Product 👍
For wholesale enquiries, private dining and other questions, kindly contact us directly at email@example.com.