Japanese Cooking Sushi Loin Leed Paper (90’s/roll x 2)
Foam Aging paper, Fish Aging paper and Meat Aging paper. This paper is used for keeping seafood fresh and also as a filter for soups.
This Foam paper is highly absorbent and has many features for easy use in the kitchen:
1) It protects the fish, meat or any fresh item you would like to keep dry and protected from moisture. The material absorbs the moisture keeping the item fresh and protects it with its foam nature
2) It is used by chefs to remove and absorb oil from fried items (Tempura items, Deep fried items and Soup items with layers of oil
3) It can also be used as a wet towel to keep food moist in the microwave or oven.
This type of paper is very commonly used in high end sushi restaurants and seafood restaurants throughout the world.
- 1 x 2 rolls of 90 sheets per roll
- Size per sheet: 275mm x 240mm
- Foam Texture
- Absorbent material
*Note: Packaging is subject to supply and demand. Our Produce will always be of top grade and quality is controlled by Shiki specialists. Guaranteed Quality Product 👍
Order now to enjoy door to door island wide delivery. From us Straight to your doorstep!
Delicious, Easy to use and Readily available for delivery island wide. High quality Sashimi grade seafood island wide Delivery to your doorstep.
For wholesale inquiries, private dining and other questions, kindly contact us directly at email@example.com.