- Top Grade Japanese Yume no Daichi Pork Tenderloin
- 250G per tray
- 1.5mm thickness
- Suitable for Soups, Steamboat, Panfry and BBQ
- Product of Japan
- Flash frozen for freshness
- This product is best consumed within 3 days once opened/thawed.
To Defrost / To Store
- Leave in the fridge for 1-2 hours
- Leave under running water for 30min
- Do Not re-freeze after it has thawed and defrosted.
- Once defrosted, keep refrigerated and consume within 3 days.
*Note: Packaging is subject to supply and demand. Our Produce will always be of top grade and quality is controlled by Shiki specialists. Guaranteed Japanese Product 👍
For wholesale enquiries, private dining and other questions, kindly contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.