High Quality Japanese Kani Tataki Gani, Snow Crab flakes with Miso – 300g (ready to eat)
Our Kani Toro comes from the high quality Japanese Snow Crabs (Zuwaigani) farmed off the coasts of Hokkaido. It consists of high quality Snow Crab Flakes, Crab Roe and Fish Paste Flash frozen and vacuum packed.
The Kani toro is ready to eat once defrosted so it is not only easy to use but healthy too!
Mix is with spring onions, wrap it in a seaweed roll, or put it in your favorite rice dish to make everyone’s most delicious Kani Miso bowl. The possibilities and combinations are limitless !!!
- Flown in Directly from Japan
- Easy to Use and Store
- Best Stored in Freezer
- Consume within 3 days once defrosted
- Can be stored frozen for up to 3 mths
To Defrost / To Store
- Leave in the fridge for 1-2 hours
- Leave under running water for 30min
- Do Not re-freeze after it has thawed and defrosted.
- Once defrosted, keep refrigerated and consume within 3 days.
*Note: Packaging is subject to supply and demand. Our Produce will always be of top grade and quality is controlled by Shiki specialists. Guaranteed Japanese Product 👍
For wholesale inquiries, private dining and other questions, kindly contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.