Sashimi Grade High Quality Japanese Kani Miso, Snow Crab Miso – 300g
Our Kani Miso comes from the high quality Japanese Snow Crabs (Beni-Zuwaigani) farmed off the coasts of Tottori Prefecture in the Southwest of Japan. It consists of high quality sashimi grade Crab Roe Flash frozen and vacuum packed.
Mix is with spring onions, wrap it in a seaweed roll, or put it in your favorite rice dish to make everyone’s most delicious Kani Miso bowl. The possibilities and combinations are limitless !!!
- Shipped in Directly from Japan Tottori Prefecture
- Easy to Use and Store
- Best Stored in Freezer
- Consume within 3 days once defrosted
- Can be stored frozen for up to 3 mths
To Defrost / To Store
- Leave in the fridge for 1-2 hours
- Leave under running water for 30min
- Do Not re-freeze after it has thawed and defrosted.
- Once defrosted, keep refrigerated and consume within 3 days.
*Note: Packaging is subject to supply and demand. Our Produce will always be of top grade and quality is controlled by Shiki specialists. Guaranteed Japanese Product 👍
For wholesale inquiries, private dining and other questions, kindly contact us directly at email@example.com.