Frozen Sashimi Grade Baby White Shrimp (Shiro Ebi)
冷凍 白えび むき身
Shiki’s Shiro Ebi are flown in direct from Japan.
Shiroebi or White Shrimp is one of the most sought after prawns in the sushi and sashimi world.
Also known under the the names of “Shiraebi, Hirataebi and Bekkoebi”, these shrimp are caught between depths of 40 and 200 metres off the coasts of Toyama Bay on the other side of Japan and Suruga Bay in Shizuoka Prefecture.
Each shrimp is individually peeled and frozen to maintain its sashimi grade and overall freshness!
- Texture: Soft with a slight crunch
- Size: 100g/box
- Taste: Salty, briny with sweet ending
- Colour: Transparent white
Sashimi Shiro Ebi is best eaten with/as
- Sushi Rice
- Kaisen Don
- Cold Pasta
- As a salty element in any dish!
To Defrost / To Store
- Leave in the fridge for 24 hours OR
- Leave under running water for 30min
- Do Not re-freeze after it has thawed and defrosted.
- Once defrosted, keep refrigerated and consume within 2 days.
- *Note: Packaging is subject to supply and demand. our produce will always be of top grade and quality is controlled by Shiki specialists. Guaranteed Japanese Product 👍