FROZEN JAPANESE HOKKAIDO DRIED HOKKE, ATKA MACKERAL (WHOLE)
冷凍 干しほっけ 北海道産
Our Shima Hokke is one of the most popular dishes in the northern region of Hokkaiso. It is both dried and processed in Japan, the quality of fish is extremely high and the amount of fat is perfect. Each hokke is butterfly cut, dried and salted naturally then vacuum packed nicely for Restaurant and Household use in Japan.
Hokke is an extremely fatty fish caught off the coasts of hokkaido, it is very abundant and a staple in many Japanese households. The hokke is perfect on the grill, BBQ or on the pan, with a little bit of oil, butter or even by itself. Eat with a dash of Lemon and grated reddish !
- Fatty Hokkaido Shima Hoke
- Approximately 500g per pc;
- Best consumed Grilled, pan fried, or on the BBQ.
- Flash frozen for freshness; and
- This product is best consumed within 3 days once opened/thawed.
To Defrost / To Store
- Leave in the fridge for 1-2 hours;
- Leave under running water for 30 min;
- Do Not re-freeze after it has thawed and defrosted; AND
- Once defrosted, keep refrigerated and consume within 3 days.
*Note: Packaging is subject to supply and demand. Our Produce will always be of top grade and quality is controlled by Shiki specialists. Guaranteed quality product 👍
For wholesale inquiries, private dining and other questions, kindly contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.