A3 Wagyu Secondary Cut (F1, MB6/7) – Steak Cut (300g)
Our F1 Wagyu is a crossbreed of 2 of the world’s most renowned type of cattle – Japanese Wagyu and Australian Angus. This marriage results in a new species of cattle with meat that is highly marbled like Wagyu, yet full of beefy flavour and goodness that Angus beef is known for.
- Top grade F1 Wagyu;
- Approximately 250-300g per pack;
- Thickness: roughly 1/2 inch;
- Best consumed BBQ, baked, pan fried, grilled;
- Flash frozen for freshness; and
- This product is best consumed within 3 days once opened/thawed.
To Defrost / To Store
- Leave in the fridge for 1-2 hours
- Leave under running water for 30 min
- Do Not re-freeze after it has thawed and defrosted.
- Once defrosted, keep refrigerated and consume within 3 days.
*Note: Packaging is subject to supply and demand. Our produce will always be of top grade and quality is controlled by Shiki specialists. Guaranteed quality product 👍
For wholesale inquiries, private dining and other questions, kindly contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.