F1 Wagyu Chuck Eye Roll
Our F1 Wagyu is a crossbreed of 2 of the world’s most renowned type of cattle – Japanese Wagyu and Australian Angus. This marriage results in a new species of cattle with meat that is highly marbled like a Japanese Wagyu, yet full of beefy flavour and goodness that Angus beef is known for.
Our F1 Wagyu chuck eye roll (or simply “chuck eye”) is one of the tastiest cuts of meats available. It has an extremely high marbling content unlike normal chucks. It not only has the familiar beefy taste and texture of Angus, but also the same buttery melt in your mouth experience we have all come to know and love about Wagyu!
- Top Grade F1 Wagyu;
- Approximately 250g per tray;
- Best consumed in Shabu Shabu, steamboat or stir fry;
- Flash frozen for freshness; and
- This product is best consumed within 3 days once opened/thawed.
To Defrost / To Store
- Leave in the fridge for 1-2 hours;
- Leave under running water for 30 min;
- Do not re-freeze after it has thawed and defrosted; and
- Once defrosted, keep refrigerated and consume within 3 days.
*Note: Packaging is subject to supply and demand. Our produce will always be of top grade and its quality is controlled by our own Shiki specialists. Guaranteed quality product 👍
For wholesale enquiries, private dining and other questions, kindly contact us directly at email@example.com.