Chiba Murasaki Kiwami Shoyu (200ml)
Our Chiba Murasaki Kiwami Shoyu is made in the famous breweries of Chiba prefecture, the shoyu is perfect for sushi, sashimi and chirashi. Our Murasaki Shoyu is aged and twice brewed and fermented in koji twice! This process results in a rich and aromatic shoyu flavor. The Soy beans used to create the Murasaki Kiwami shoyu are approved and certified organic by the Japanese Agricultural Society (JAS). The Shoyu is naturally brewed in chiba, this brings about a smooth and refreshing taste that we have all come to love from Japanese Soy sauce. it is perfect as a topping or in dishes to give a richer and smooth shoyu finish.
Murasaki Kiwami Shoyu details:
- Quantity: Good for multiple Sushi Meals
- Texture: Smooth
- Taste: Rich, Salty and Savory
- Colour: Shine Black
- Weight: 200ml
- Recommended: To be put used for sushi, chirashi, cooking or marinating fish/meats.
To Store your Murasaki Kiwami Shoyu:
- Item should be kept in a cool dark place away from sunlight
- once opened recommended to keep in the fridge
*Note: Packaging is subject to supply and demand. Our fish will always be of top grade and quality is controlled by Shiki specialists. 👍
For wholesale inquiries, private dining and other questions, kindly contact us directly at Contact@shiki.sg