Black Monkfish Tails (Clean Fillet) 600-1kg (“Poor Mans” Lobster)
Our Black monkfish are wild caught from the deep seas of the Atlantic Ocean, each fish is caught, filleted, cleaned and frozen on board the fishing vessels. The water where the monkfish are caught are extremely cold and has very high salinity, this results in extremely high quality of fat and flavour in the fishes.
The Black Monkfish tails are individually vacuum packed and deep frozen your convenience!
This fish recently became popular when it started being featured on the menus of numerous Michelin restaurants. Known for its amazingly melt in your mouth texture and almost lobster like taste, this is one fish any chef or home cook would love to have!
- Texture: soft and buttery; Lo
- Taste: Sweet & Lobster Like;
- Colour: pinkish-white and almost translucent;
- Weight: ~600-800g
- Recommended: Grilled, Fried or pan fried. Roasted in broth or in a tomato garlic sauce.
- Brand: Hispamare
To Defrost / To Store your Black Monkfish Tails
- Each item is IQF frozen to ensure the utmost freshness;
- Leave in the fridge for 24 hours OR
- Leave under running water for 30min
- Do Not re-freeze after it has thawed and defrosted;
- Once defrosted, keep refrigerated and consume within 3 days.
For wholesale enquiries, private dining and other questions, kindly contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.