Whole Atlantic Turbot (Gill-Gutted)1.5-2kg
Our Atlantic Turbots are farmed off the costs of Spain, each turbot is carefully and painstakingly raised daily by the meticulous Spanish fishermen. This results in extremely high quality of fat and flavour in the fishes.
The Whole Atlantic Turbot (Gill-Gutted) 1.5-2kg are already IQF Frozen, cleaned and gutted for your convenience!
This fish recently became popular when it started being featured on the menus of numerous high end restaurants. They are simple to cook and extremely delicious!
- Texture: Buttery and Melt in your mouth;
- Taste: Savoury and clean;
- Colour: Yellowish Brown;
- Weight: ~1.5-2kg
- Recommended: Grilled, Fried or pan fried. Oven Baked, BBQ-ed or steamed.
- Brand: Hispamare
To Defrost / To Store your Black Monkfish Tails
- Each item is IQF frozen to ensure the utmost freshness;
- Leave in the fridge for 24 hours OR
- Leave under running water for 30min
- Do Not re-freeze after it has thawed and defrosted;
- Once defrosted, keep refrigerated and consume within 3 days.
For wholesale enquiries, private dining and other questions, kindly contact us directly at email@example.com.