ATC Premium Spot Prawns (Botan Ebi) – JUMBO Size
Our Frozen Sashimi Grade ATC Spot Prawns (Botan Ebi) are high quality and ready to eat, they are the rare and super sought after JUMBO XL Size.
The prawns are caught off the coasts of Canada, because of the rich nutrients the prawns are outstandingly delicious and surprisingly large. In order to deliver the products in a fresh state, the prawns are packed and blast frozen once caught. Not only can you enjoy it with sashimi, but you can also enjoy it with various dishes such on the grill or with pasta!
The prawns have an incredibly sweet taste and crunchy texture. The shells are full of umami and would be perfect to make soups or sauces.
- JUMBO Xtra-Large Size Prawns
- Sashimi Grade
- Flash frozen for freshness
- Just defrost and eat!
- Perfect for cooking or eaten raw
- 1kg approximate 10-14 prawns (JUMBOXL-Size)
Our Spot Prawns ARE BEST EATEN WITH / AS:
- Sushi, Rolls, Maki
- Chirashi Don
- On the BBQ
- Lightly seared
To Defrost / To Store
- Leave in the fridge for 24 hours OR
- Leave under running water for 30min
- Do Not re-freeze after it has thawed and defrosted.
- Once defrosted, keep refrigerated and consume within 5 days.
* Note: Packaging is subject to supply and demand. Our produce will always be of top grade and quality is controlled by Shiki specialists. Guaranteed Hokkaido Product 👍
For wholesale enquiries, private dining and other questions, kindly contact us directly at email@example.com .
If you have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org .